Monday, July 13, 2009

It has been awhile!!!!!! We have been going through a BIG trial !!!! I am going to try to blog all the pics I have in order but i have a feeling its going to be out of order!!!!! Well where do I start...... I got a job at the kids school in the lunch room, I started babysitting two little girls, I still have my calling in scouts, I am trying to keep a clean house, I planted a garden, I still work out at 6:50 every morning, I still have not lost any weight, I have two girl that are 12, (do i need to say more) I have high blood pressure, I take meds every morning that believe it or not it makes me sun burn, (go figure) I have a bad attitude alot, Well what else can I say????? Oh and my husband lost his job in march!!!!!

And through all of this I have gotten closer to my Savior and am greatful for his love and understanding and compassion and forgiveness and miracles that he blesses me with each day!!! Some days when i feel its too much i can almost feel that he is saying Susan you can do it!!!! Ok Ok i dont want this to be a preachy blog but this is basically what has been going on in our lives this last few months! I am greatful for my husband and my kids who make each day worth living!!!!

1 comment:

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Suz, cheesewiz girl, I am so sorry about the struggles, happy for the good times, but most of all, I am glad you have reached out to the Lord through all this. You are a strength to many.

We fasted for Aaron a month or so ago, hoping he would find a job. We will include him again in our next fast. We will fast for your whole fam for that matter.

Love you guys!