Monday, September 22, 2008

Ok so today we dont have a picture but you dont need one for this post. Just imagine its a monday and the house looks like a tornado went through it. And all you can do is look at everything and take a deep breath and try not to lose it. Then you realize that it is really quite and you are not sure were Kailey and her little friend is!! This is the same little friend who while I was watching her last week she took the scissors and cut her beautiful long (Im talkin down to her butt) long hair. Yes I said hair!!! She told Kailey that her mother lets her cut her hair all the time. So Kailey only being 4 yrs old said wow and watched her do it. Needless to say that is really not what her mom really said. Her moms actual words were WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!! They were waiting to cut her hair untill next year for kindergarten. YEP! Nice huh! I felt horrible. So I start calling for Kailey and her friend. Guess were I found them???? In Kaileys bathroom taking toothpaste and putting it all over the mirror all over the toilet allover the sink. And when I caught them they both said They didnt do it. So at this point you can either lose it which I really could see me doing that. Or you can say hey it smells good in here and lets just shut the door and deal later. So as for now we have even more to clean up and a bathroom that might or might not get cleaned up this week. At least it smells minty upstairs!!!!! I love my life and I love my kids!!!

1 comment:

Garrett Gang said...

Great story because we all relate to it!