Monday, September 15, 2008


That same day after Aarons b-day party at the office, Someone hit me. It hit us so hard that Kailey has TMJ and I have a shoulder that i can still hardly move. Man that was a long day. Poor Aaron too!!! It just had to happen on his birthday.

2 comments:

Garrett Gang said...

I am impressed with Aaron's editing! I want to know what program he used.

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Suza, you are like the blogging queen! Holy smokes! Man you really took off with this and put me to shame. I am so sorry to hear about the accident. I had no idea, thats what blogs are for. I finally updated mine...now I just need to update some photos of the kids and change up the look a little. I did read all your posts, but too many for me to make a comment on each. I really try to do that and I am trying to catch up. Lets just say thanks to whoever set you up so we could take in your blogging skills. Good girl.