
Well school started. As you can see everyone was excited!!! ( Not as excited as me!!!) Kailey is the only one who is at home with me. Megan and Racheal have the same teacher this year. Alex is in 5th and he has Mrs Woodward. She is a great teacher. Megan had her last year. Abby is in 1st and she has Mrs Chandler. She is so sweet to Abby. On Abbys first day of school me and Aaron took her in to meet her teacher. Abby had been worried about 1st grade saying "Mom I think I need a cell phone." I said why? Because school is all day and I will miss you so I will need to call you. Well of course that melted my heart. But NO!!! I told her I would miss her too. So when we took her in to meet her teacher I already had a lump in my throat. She introduced herself and said she was so happy to have her in the class. Abby looked at us and looked at her class and sat at her desk put her head down and started to cry. The teacher looked at her then at me and Aaron. Of course I started to cry. Then the teacher got tears in her eyes. Then Aaron being the tough man that he is looked at the teacher and looked over at me and said well it looks like everything is under control we better go. He said have a good day we will see you later. He grabbed my hand and we left. Well needless to say She has started to really like it.
Man it is hard to grow up!!!!!!
2 comments:
You had already told me about Abby's first day, but I still got a lump in my throat reading about it.
Hi, this is a cute idea. Love the pics. Give everyone a kiss for me. Love, mom
Post a Comment